- Master of National Taiwan University (NTU) Executive MBA Program
- B.A.of Chemical Engineering at NTU
- Sr. VP of Central Development Engineering in ASE
- Staff Engineering Manager at Motorola Electronics Taiwan.
- Over 30 yrs assy technology experience, on MEMS/sensor, bumping, flip chip , advance package technology and SIP solution.
Abstract coming soon…
ASE is the leading global provider of semiconductor manufacturing services in assembly and test. With a proven track record spanning almost 40 years, ASE today is at the forefront of flexible, powerful, integration technologies that achieve criteria for improved power, performance, area, and cost requirements. Our comprehensive toolbox leveraging innovative technologies, such as die interconnection, wafer level fan out, embedded devices, conformal and compartmental shielding, integrated antenna, and others, are being refined and enhanced to support future generations of system integration. Heterogenous Integration through SiP is enabling significant innovation across dynamic application areas including AI, 5G, automotive, mobile, IoT and more. Our industry is driven by innovation, and through ASE’s miniaturization technologies, we are enabling transformative solutions that are literally changing lives, from health to transportation, from Robotics to AI, from IoT to 5G.