Keynote: Marvin Liao
- Ph.D., Materials Science, University of Texas at Arlington, USA, 1989
- Bachelor, Materials Science, Tsing Hua University, Taiwan, 1979
- TSMC, Advanced Packaging Technology and Service, 2011 ~ now
- TSMC, Special Project, 2009 ~ 2010
- TSMC, Fab 6 Director, 2003 ~ 2009
- Chartered Semiconductor, 1997 ~ 2002 (Singapore)
- Applied Materials, 1994 ~ 1997 (USA)
- SGS Thomson Microelectronics (STM),
1990 ~1994 (USA)
Abstract coming soon…
TSMC pioneered the pure-play foundry business model when it was founded in 1987, and has been the worlds largest dedicated semiconductor foundry ever since. The company supports a thriving ecosystem of global customers and partners with the industry’s leading process technologies and portfolio of design enablement solutions to unleash innovation for the global semiconductor industry. With global operations spanning Asia, Europe, and North America, TSMC serves as a committed corporate citizen around the world.
TSMC deployed 272 distinct process technologies, and manufactured 10,761 products for 499 customers in 2019 by providing broadest range of advanced, specialty and advanced packaging technology services. TSMC is the first foundry to provide 5-nanometer production capabilities, the most advanced semiconductor process technology available in the world. The Company is headquartered in Hsinchu, Taiwan.